Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tears Into Dancing - Psalm 35:9-10

And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord; it shall rejoice in his salvation. All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?




Lord,
 When I think of all I was and where you have brought me I am so grateful.

"And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live" Ezekiel 16:6

Now I live life abundantly! You have pulled me from the gutter and set me with You.






"He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and liftest up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory..."  ! Samuel 2:8

You have taken my shame and replaced it with honor. You have washed me of my filth with the water of your Word. My guilt has been removed as far as the east is from the west and you have changed my tears into dancing.




No comments:

Post a Comment