Sunday, June 23, 2013

Holy Intent - Psalm 27:8

When thou saidst seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee,  Thy face, Lord, will I seek.


There is a vast difference between seeking God and studying or writing about His Word. Though one may involve the other,  one without the other will be fruitless. Meerly reading the Word is a working of the mind, but holy intent is a yearning from the heart. Holy intent is deep calling unto Deep. Holy intent is what ushers us into the Presence of the Living God who brings His Words to life. These are the Words that come from the mouth of God and not bread alone.  Seeking the face of God over  meerly learning about Him is what brings power and passion in our lives.




Lord, like the deer pants for water. So my soul pants for You. 
Lead me to Your springs of Living Water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment