Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Deepest Joy - Psalm 16:7- 11

I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou will not leave my soul in hell; neither will thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at they right hand there are pleasures for evermore.





Lord, I exalt You and adore You. Thank you for teaching me and leading me by Your Spirit. In the night my innermost being communes with You. You are always in my heart and mind, and you guide my steps and thoughts. Because you are at my side, I shall not be moved. You whisper in my ear, "This is the way. Walk ye in it." Therefore I have great peace and quiet joy. You lead me in paths of honor, abundance and humility. When circumstances rear their head I can rest knowing my ways are in your hands. Like your dear Son, you will not allow the jaws of hell to swallow me. Your will not allow the evil one to corrupt me, because your holiness is my covering and protection. You will show me the path of true life. It will get brighter and brighter.   In Your presence is my deepest joy. Nothing compares to being with You.


No comments:

Post a Comment