Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Secret of the Lord - Psalm 25:4-14

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.  Lead me in thy truth and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day...Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.  The meek will he guide in judgement: and the meek will he teach his way...
All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies...The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.



Lord, show me Your ways and help me to walk in them. Lead me in your Truth and reveal to me their meaning. Let your Words live in me for only in You do I find freedom.  I will seek you all my days. You are so good and just, full of grace and mercy; your truth will deliver me from my sin. You describe yourself as "meek and lowly of heart." Help me to have such a heart, for it is to the meek you give understanding.  All your paths are mercy and Truth when I embrace your Words and walk in them.  The secret of the Lord, the intimate knowledge of God, is with those who deeply reverence You.  You will show him the wonders of living in a covenant with You. Lord I want to know You more.


No comments:

Post a Comment