Thursday, June 6, 2013

You Inhabit My Praise - Psalm 22:1-3

My God, my God, why hast thou forsken me? Why art thou so far from helping me and from the words of my roaring? O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not: and in the night season and am not silent. But thou art holy, o thou that inhabiest the praises of Israel.




These Words of yours cause my heart to tremble when I think of You saying them on the cross and they help me to remember that even if I do not feel you, You are there.  Even if my circumstances roar so load that I do not hear you, You hear me.  And so when I cannot sense You,  I know one place I can always find You  -  I meet You in my praise.  I will sing to You Lord and meet you in the sanctuary of my heart.  In the secret place, the holy place, You are waiting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment