Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Lord My Rock - Psalm 18:1-3

I love thee, O Lord, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliver; my God, my strength, in whom I trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.  I will call upon the name of the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.





My hear whispers to you, "I love you, Lord. You are my strength."  Your presence within me is my rock, and my fortress when storms rage. You deliver me and give me strength to stand. In you I put all my trust. You hold me together and fill my life with abundant victories. You set me in the high tower of your presence above the fray. I will call upon your name my Lord, most Worthy of All Praise, and you will save me from all that rises against me.



No comments:

Post a Comment