Monday, June 3, 2013

The Apple of Your Eye - Psalm 17:6-8

I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.
Shew thy marvelous lovingkindnes, O thou that saves by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.
 Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.






I call to You and You hear my cry. You bow your ear Lord to listen to my words.  Show me your marvelous kindness and tender mercies. Save me from myself and mine enemy; for my life is in your hand. I put my trust in You alone. Keep me in Your heart as the apple of your eye. May I bring your delight. Hold me close to your heart in your warm embrace. Cover me in the shadow of your wings. In you I find my rest, my comfort and my peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment